• anticrime
    Good Evening,

I'm running into some issues with my new Iogear KeyMander that I've received earlier today.
    Mouse: Corsair M65 RGB Elite
    Keyboard: Corsair K55
    Long story short: Overall, it worked perfectly fine on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (newest one). So, i've bought this hardware so that i may play other games and heard great reviews on this product. The keyboard works fine; however, the mouse BARELY works. It'll allow me to shoot, aim and change weapons, but i cannot control the aiming with my mouse.

I did upgrade the firmware on the Iogear and the firmware on the mouse & keyboard. Also, I've downloaded the profile for Destiny 2 and uploaded them onto my hardware too. Unfortunately, nothing is working.

If anyone could assist me with this issue, i'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you and have a wonderful evening!
  • anticrime
    Let me add a caveat: It worked regularly without the adapter on COD: MW. However, whenever I use the adapter + use it with a game, any movement with the mouse does NOT work. I can aim down sight (ADS), shoot and swap weapons with the wheel.

Again, thank you for reading this and ANY help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Can you check another mouse to see if it is actually an issue with all mice or perhaps a compatibility issue with this mouse?
  • anticrime
    Update 1437 EST:
    Fixed/Adjusted sensitivity on it and got it to turn, however, the ADS and shooting doesn't work.
    Also, tried another mouse and it has the same issue.
    Going to go back to the KeyMander program and see if i can fix it.
  • anticrime
    Update: 1447 EST:
    Turns out that it's working now. I had to readjust the sensitivity though to my liking using the KeyMander software.
    Recommendation: The destiny 2 profile may be a bit outdated so I'd recommend following a similar sensitivity setting as the Destiny 1 profile.

As of now, works GREAT. My friend and I are enjoying hardware you guys have developed. It's working well for destiny 2 at the moment. Do you know if we are able to program macros on our mouse and keyboard using this hardware?
  • Moderator [Derek]

Did you remember to go into the game's menu's and increase the sensitivity to maximum as listed on the profile page for Destiny 2? Also, what dpi setting did you set on your mouse?
  • anticrime
    Yup yup. I increased the sensitivity in-game; but still had to adjust the profile sensitivity within the keymander software.
    Dpi was set to 10,000. I tried changing it to 12,000 (due to the mouse advertising it can do 12,000) but it kept getting changed to 10,000. So I kept it as 10,000.
  • Moderator [Derek]

Always make sure the mouse and KeyMander dpi match or you will have issues with the usable adjustment ranges. Also, I recommend testing some lower dpi settings to see how they feel in-game. I'd suggest testing 4000-5500dpi range and see if it feels easier to get on target with longer shots.
  • anticrime
    I’ll definitely try that if I have any issues. So far, the keymander is working great. I like the ability to alter the sensitivity in-game on the PS4.
    Thank you again for the quick reply and offering to assist with my issue. Hopefully my problem can help troubleshoot other users that run into a similar problem!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment